Sunday, October 3, 2010

Let them eat cake!

I love cake. No, you do not understand...I REALLY LOVE CAKE! I love cake almost as much as I love pizza. I learned how to decorate cakes just so I would not feel guilty about eating so much cake. I mean, I couldn't just let all of that extra cake go to waste...could I? Of course not!!! That is why my newest discovery is so very brilliant! What is IT? IT is an individual serving size of cake made in less than 2 minutes! YES! (and it will not cost you $2 for one either)

This is what you will need: 1 half pint jar(?-how many cups are in a pint? think about how big that is), 2 tablespoons from a box of cake mix, 1 tablespoon of water, microwave, icing if you want it

Directions

Put the 2 tablespoons of cake mix and the tablespoon of water in the jar and stir until mixed. Put jar in the microwave for 50 seconds (you might want to watch the time. It was 50 seconds in my microwave. Which would be just dandy, but my microwave was made in 1980 so it might be a bit off). Take out of microwave with an oven mitt (it will be hot-speaking from experience here!!) Put toppings on top. Then enjoy!

These are my favorites:
chocolate cake with caramel pieces and pecans on top
yellow cake with chocolate icing
chocolate cake with marshmallow cream on top and chocolate drizzle
red velvet with cream cheese icing

No comments:

Post a Comment