Saturday, January 23, 2010

Pizza and weekend plans

Hi everyone!

I am new to this blogging thing...let's see how it goes.

PIZZA!!! I am a pizza fanatic...ok, let me rephrase that. Pizza is one of the many foods I am a fanatic about, but today it is the food of choice.

I have been trying for the past few months to perfect a pan pizza recipe. By george I think i have found it!! Well...not quite IT...but I am close darn-it! I want to try it in my Tech class during the "culinary" section. I am not sure it will work, but we will see!

Food and Nutrition: 1A did really well on their cookies friday! How well will 4B do on theirs? We will find out Monday! Dont forget that 1A makes the real cookies on Thursday and 4B makes theirs on Friday!! We will find out who paid attention and who did not!

Food Technology: Smoothies are complete! The general response about our smoothies/frapps was pretty good. Next week we will not have any cooking! Disappointed...i know...but that is how it is! I am sure all of us are just counting the days until the second six weeks! lol!

Question of the day:
Nutrition: When was the first chocolate chip cookie made and by whom?
Tech: What is the difference between ice cream and gelato?

Each group that brings me the answer (in WRITING!!) will get a star on the board.

Cheers!!
Ms. Harris

No comments:

Post a Comment